Wednesday, June 5, 2013

So this is my first attempt at a Blogg, so here it goes! I am starting this Blogg in order to help you to find activities for little ones in the South Everett area. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to Lynnwood, Mukilteo, and surrounding areas.

A little about me: I am a 32 yr old SHM (Stay at home mom) of five beautiful children. My kids range in age from 12, almost 13, 11, 8, 2, and 3 weeks old. As I have children in different age groups I will try to appeal to all different ages, including pre-teen and infant. A gal in the Skagit area put together a website similar to this and it was a very useful tool for summer and home schooling events. When we relocated to South Everett, there wasn't anything (that I could find) similar to her page, so with her help and inspiration I put together this blogg!

I hope you enjoy the resources and are able to use them for fun and adventure with your little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment